EndNote Advanced via Zoom
The workshop can cover:
- Use EndNote with long documents such as a thesis or book
- Writing in chapters, formatting / unformatting your document
- Recommendations re “track changes”
- Sync and share libraries through the cloud
- Set your preferences to automatically import pdf’s to EndNote
- Get your existing articles and books into your library efficiently
- Use EndNote Groups and advanced functions to manage a literature review or systematic review
- Modify an EndNote style
We can also vary the workshop to assist with other questions you may have.
This workshop is suitable for staff or students who have already done the Introduction to EndNote Workshop, or are experienced users of EndNote.
A Zoom link will be emailed to participants the day before the event.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Tanya St Clair Honey (Lismore Campus)
- Tuesday 26 June 2018
- 5:30pm - 7:00pm