Coffs EndNote Advanced
The workshop can cover:
- Use EndNote with long documents such as a thesis or book
- Writing in chapters, formatting / unformatting your document
- Recommendations re “track changes”
- Sync and share libraries through the cloud
- Set your preferences to automatically import pdf’s to EndNote
- Get your existing articles and books into your library efficiently
- Use EndNote Groups and advanced functions to manage a literature review or systematic review
- Modify an EndNote style
We can also vary the workshop to assist with other questions you may have. You are welcome to bring your laptops to the session.
This workshop is suitable for staff or students who have already done the Introduction to EndNote Workshop, or are experienced users of EndNote.
- Wednesday 27 June 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- CHEC Library Lab
- Coffs Harbour