Lismore Intro to EndNote
EndNote software allows you to create bibliographies the easy way, eliminating time consuming formatting and typing. To download the latest EndNote software (Windows or Macintosh) and view the library's training resources go to http://libguides.scu.edu.au/endnote.
This workshop is open to staff, postgraduate students including honours, and undergraduate students in their third year of study or beyond.
The workshop (2 hours) will cover:
- Establishing an EndNote Library
- Entering your references correctly
- Transferring references from library databases and catalogues to EndNote
- Producing a bibliography or reading list
- Basic computing skills, including file management and use of Microsoft Word.
- A good understanding of referencing and the referencing styles used at SCU https://www.scu.edu.au/library/study/referencing-guides/.
If you cannot make this session a series of screencasts are available at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIoQTwajMrm54Gbk1ttuMWY6jV5GBB2u3
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Janice Knopke (Lismore Campus)
- Monday 23 April 2018
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Lismore: R1.92 Student Computer Lab
- Endnote Classes