Gold Coast - Web of Science presentation by Clarivate Analytics, analysts for ERA.
Gold Coast Campus Library, Flexible Learning Zone, Ground Floor.
Afternoon tea provided.
The University Library and Clarivate Analytics invite all researchers and staff involved in research support to a presentation on new developments within the Web of Science platform.
Learn how to:
- Develop and use a ResearcherID and ORCID (the pros and cons)
- Web of Science Google Chrome App (for those that use Chrome as their internet browser) for a quick topic search of science literature
- Understand how to export information from your ResearcherID (creating a list of publications)
- Filter searches by ‘top percentage’, ‘open access’, ‘most recent’ and ‘key authors’
- Develop an understanding of a research landscape through a systematic bibliographic review
- Measure impact and choose the right journal
- Find the most impactful research groups
- Impact Story a non for profit to make scholarly articles more open access, legally
- Publons now the biggest resource globally used to track and recognise academics peer review
- Monday 19 February 2018
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- Flexible Learning Zone
- Gold Coast