Videoconferencing to NMSC A102 Lecture Theatre and Coffs Harbour Campus MLG13.
Morning tea provided.
All researchers and staff involved in research support are invited to a presentation on new developments within the Web of Science platform.
Learn how to:
- Develop and use a ResearcherID and ORCID (the pros and cons)
- Web of Science Google Chrome App (for those that use Chrome as their internet browser) for a quick topic search of science literature
- Understand how to export information from your ResearcherID (creating a list of publications)
- Filter searches by ‘top percentage’, ‘open access’, ‘most recent’ and ‘key authors’
- Develop an understanding of a research landscape through a systematic bibliographic review
- Measure impact and choose the right journal
- Find the most impactful research groups
- Impact Story a non for profit to make scholarly articles more open access, legally
- Publons now the biggest resource globally used to track and recognise academics peer review