Coffs EndNote Cite While You Write
EndNote software allows you to create bibliographies the easy way, eliminating time consuming formatting and typing. To download the latest EndNote software (Windows or Macintosh) and view the library's training resources go to http://libguides.scu.edu.au/endnote.
The workshop (1 hours) will cover:
- Using the Cite While You Write functions (in Word and EndNote)
- Attendance at an Introduction to EndNote workshop, and a current EndNote library.
- Basic computing skills, including file management and use of Microsoft Word.
- A good understanding of referencing and the referencing styles used in SCU http://www.scu.edu.au/library/index.php/14.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Janice Knopke (Lismore Campus)
- Thursday 30 November 2017
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- CHEC Library Lab
- Coffs Harbour
- Endnote Classes