Coffs Intro to EndNote
EndNote software allows you to create bibliographies the easy way, eliminating time consuming formatting and typing. To download the latest EndNote software (Windows or Macintosh) and view the library's training resources go to http://libguides.scu.edu.au/endnote.
This workshop is open to staff, postgraduate students including honours, and undergraduate students in their third year of study or beyond
The workshop (2 hours) will cover:
- Establishing an EndNote Library
- Entering your references correctly
- Transferring references from library databases and catalogues to EndNote
- Producing a bibliography or reading list
- Basic computing skills, including file management and use of Microsoft Word.
- A good understanding of referencing and the referencing styles used in SCU http://www.scu.edu.au/library/index.php/14.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Tanya St Clair Honey (Lismore Campus)
- Thursday 23 November 2017
- 11:00am - 1:00pm
- CHEC Library Lab
- Coffs Harbour