Collaborate - EndNote Introduction (Windows and Macintosh) Part 2
EndNote software allows you to create bibliographies the easy way, eliminating time consuming formatting and typing. To download the latest EndNote software (Windows or Macintosh) and view the library's training resources go to http://libguides.scu.edu.au/endnote.
This workshop is open to staff and students in or postgraduate programs, and undergraduates in 3rd year or undertaking a research project.
The second workshop (1 hours) will cover:
- Producing a simple list of references.
- Using Cite While You Write to automatically insert citations into your document.
- Editing and finalising your document
- We recommend that participants have completed at least one year of study.
- Basic computing skills, including file management and use of Microsoft Word.
- A good understanding of referencing and the referencing styles used in SCU http://www.scu.edu.au/library/index.php/14.
To access this workshop click on the link up to 30 minutes before commencement time and set up your audio and video.https://learn.scu.edu.au/webapps/bb-collaborate-bb_bb60/launchSession/guest?uid=1f98c3a0-1aec-430a-89cc-209a7dffc2df&course_id=_53421_1
Before joining the session please make sure you have logged out of mySCU, otherwise the guest link above will not allow you in.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Janice Knopke (Lismore Campus)
- Tuesday 28 March 2017
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Endnote Classes