Collaborate - EndNote Introduction (Windows) Part 1
EndNote software allows you to create bibliographies the easy way, eliminating time consuming-formatting and typing. To download the latest EndNote software (Windows or Macintosh) and view the library's training resources go to http://libguides.scu.edu.au/endnote.
This workshop is open to staff, students in postgraduate programs, and undergraduates in 3rd year or undertaking a research project.
The first workshop (1 hours) will cover:
- Establishing an EndNote Library
- Entering your references correctly
- Transferring references from library databases and catalogues to EndNote
- Producing a simple list of references.
- We recommend that participants have completed at least one year of study at SCU.
- Basic computing skills, including file management and use of Microsoft Word.
- A good understanding of referencing and the referencing styles used at SCU http://www.scu.edu.au/library/index.php/14.
To access this workshop click on the link up to 30 minutes before commencement time and set up your audio and video. https://learn.scu.edu.au/webapps/bb-collaborate-bb_bb60/launchSession/guest?uid=12463420-6ad0-4fe7-baab-eae3884e478a&course_id=_53421_1
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Janice Knopke (Lismore Campus)
- Tuesday 21 March 2017
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Blackboard Collaborate