EndNote software allows you to create bibliographies the easy way, eliminating time-consuming formatting and typing. To download the latest EndNote software (Windows or Macintosh) and view the library's training resources go to http://libguides.scu.edu.au/endnote.
This workshop is open to staff and students in postgraduate programs, as well as undergraduates in 3rd year or undertaking a research project.
The workshop (2 hours) will cover:
- Establishing an EndNote Library
- Entering your references correctly
- Transferring references from library databases and catalogues to EndNote
- Producing a bibliography or reading list
- Writing a paper with EndNote (Cite While You Write)
- We recommend that participants have completed at least one Session of Study.
- Basic computing skills, including file management and use of Microsoft Word.
- A good understanding of referencing and the referencing styles used in SCU http://www.scu.edu.au/library/index.php/14.