Lismore - EndNote Introduction
EndNote software allows you to create bibliographies the easy way, eliminating time consuming formatting and typing. To download the latest EndNote software (Windows or Macintosh) and view the library's training resources go to http://libguides.scu.edu.au/endnote.
This workshop is open to staff and students in or postgraduate programs, and undergraduates in 3rd year or undertaking a research project.
The workshop (2 1/2 hours) will cover:
- Establishing an EndNote Library
- Entering your references correctly
- Transferring references from library databases and catalogues to EndNote
- Producing a bibliography or reading list
- Writing a paper with EndNote (Cite While You Write)
- We recommend that participants have completed at least one Session of Study.
- Basic computing skills, including file management and use of Microsoft Word.
- A good understanding of referencing and the referencing styles used in SCU http://www.scu.edu.au/library/index.php/14.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Janice Knopke (Lismore Campus)
- Thursday 13 April 2017
- 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Lismore: R1.92 Student Computer Lab
- Endnote Classes